Current Openings with us
1) Electronics Engineer with 4+ years
- Work with opto-electronic module production line technically.
- Generate technical design documentation consistent with our ISO9001:2008 quality process.
- Improvements of existing opto-electronic module products.
- Improvement of opto-electronic production line.
- Troubleshooting and debugging – determine causes of failures and methods of correction.
- Other sustaining, support or development activities as required.
- Familiar with analog electronic circuits such as operation amplifier IC and relative circuits.
- Familiar with general digital logic circuits and microprocessor.
- Hands on skill in electronic required.
- Firmware programming in C desired.
- Schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout, BOM management.
- Microcontroller/ microprocessor design knowledge.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently to deliver products of varying complexity on schedule.
Diploma/BSc in Electronics Engineering
2) Analog Design Engineer with 10+ years
- Fundamental understanding of analog/RF integrated circuits
- Excellent knowledge of analog/RF IC design, layout, and verification methodologies
- Experience with CMOS and BiCMOS IC design and lab characterization
- Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams of highly motivated engineers
- Tenacity and propensity to do what it takes to deliver results and meet delivery dates
- Excellent understanding of wireless transceiver architectures and design tradeoffs
- Fluency in RF system-level specifications
- Extensive experience in lab characterization
- 10+ year experience in analog/RF IC development
- Experience with IC production and a demonstrated track record delivering quality products in complete product cycles.
- Knowledge of active antennas
- Knowledge of wireless chipsets
- Enthusiasm to participate in an exciting startup developing revolutionary wireless solutions
MS EE or equivalent is required, PhD is a plus.
3) Analog Integrated Circuit (IC) Layout Designer with 7+ years
- Produce layouts of high-speed analog/mixed-signal IC blocks
- Complete block-level floor-planning, IC layout and physical verification
- Conduct top-level IC integration, layout verification; integrate digital blocks
- Maintain file/database; work with analog design/verification/validation team
- 7+ years of experience in IC ESD device design, characterization and qualification
- Strong sense of urgency to meet product requirements on schedule
- Strength in documentation clarity and completeness
- Familiarity with in-application use of RF IC products
- Hands on use of measurement equipment to validate IC performance, including ESD testers
- Experience of IC fabrication and how this impacts circuit performance
- Software tools: Cadence, Excel, JMP, Matlab, ADS, HFSS, Momentum
BSc in Electronics Engineering
4) Analog and Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer with 3+ years
- Practical design experience with Delta-Sigma ADCs and image sensing readout ICs
- Verilog-A/Verilog-AMS behavioral modeling
- Understanding of low (< 60 K) and high (> 85 C) temperature effects and CMOS radiation tolerance
- Comfortable with multiple IC design CAD tools and foundry PDKs
- Working knowledge of IC test and data analysis
- Excellent team work skills, including written and verbal communication
- CMOS design, simulation, layout and analysis of amplifiers, switched-capacitor filters, converters and I/O
- Analog temporal and spatial circuit noise analysis
- Comfortable with solid-state physics principles
- Background in electrical engineering circuit and device principles
- Strong interest in integrated circuits and design techniques
MS in Electronics/Electrical/SystemsEngineering
5) Business Analyst with 2+ years
Elicit business requirements for information technology solutions using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys,
Perform process modeling to define and analyze data requirements needed to support the business processes within the scope of corresponding information systems in
Elicit and document functional requirements, business requirements documents as-is and to-be business process models and process flows that depict the end-to-end
stakeholder and user interactions.
Serve as a conduit between the customer community and the software development team, collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical
vision, and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
Facilitate subject matter expert (SME) sessions.
One to two years experience functional and non-functional business requirements elicitation and documentation, use case and user story design, business process
modeling and requirement taxonomy.
Proficiency with MS Office software and Rational tools.
6) Software Engineer with 5+ years
- Strong C/C++ software engineer with at least 5 years of experience developing commercial quality HW emulation/simulation software.
- Candidate must have experience releasing commercial quality software to hundreds or thousands of users.
- Candidate must have experience reading HW specifications and RTL in Verilog, or working in pre-silicon emulation/simulation environments.
- Prior experience working for EDA companies such as Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor, desired.
- Candidate must have experience writing unit tests and using test frameworks such as cunit, junit, nunit or the like.
- Candidate must have experience with automated regression testing, release and configuration management.
- Driver, embedded FW or BIOS development experience is a plus.
- Finally, candidate must have experience working in a geo-dispersed, fast-paced development environment.
- We are looking for someone with a background (Bachelor s/Master s Degree) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with the majority of their day to day activities
writing high quality code.
Bsc computer science